Peace is the goal and truth is the need - Haramayn Hotels

in Hajj & Umrah Forums Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:05 am
by Haramayngroup • 3 Posts

When I sum up my life lessons, most of the time my teachers and elders told me to speak the truth no matter what circumstances could occur. Like an obedient child, everybody followed the rule of truth. The moment we reach to the age of maturity where it is more expected be truthful, we started hiding the truth, and then it became habit. After all these phases we became a whole posture only filled with lie, we lie about being vulnerable, we don’t accept our failures, and no one wants to talk about the broken personalities. People only wear the mask of their strengths and live their life with a wide smile on their face.

Choose any of the Makkah Hotels from the list given on our website. Choose amenities of your own choice and book your room online with Haramayn Hotels.

Still everybody is concerned with the peace of world, first of we need to find peace within ourselves, live through the joys and sorrow, understand the value of truth, and then we can say about being at peace. When you aim for the goal, you know it will never be achieved at the time you ignored the important measurements. The world will be at peace at once, you started living a life of truth.

Accept the fact that you are vulnerable, only power is faith and believe, find the peace of your mind within you. Your truth and the purpose of life were always there in your own heart. So, to achieve the goal understand the needs first, aim towards it after taking few precautions and aim for the truth first.

Make your stay more memorable in Makkah by booking your accommodation with us; choose any of the amazing Makkah Hotels mentioned in a list.

Contact us : Click here

Last edited Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:06 am | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: shanawilson
Board Statistics
The forum has 555 topics and 556 posts.